14 February 2010

Valentine's Day Extravaganza Day 8

Photobucket
Here it is, for the last day of the extravaganza: Ten Things You Love About Your Love.

1). I love his blue, blue eyes.

2). I love the way he never calls me "Kara" unless he's mad at me. I like this for two reasons. First, he uses cute little names instead like love or babe. Second, I can always tell when he's upset about something (which is hard to do with any man, but especially military men!) because he'll use my name.

3). I love that he is going to be in the Army and that he can't wait to deploy.

4). I love that he is never too "manly" to help with things like laundry or cleaning.

5). I love that he supports me 100% in whatever I might be doing, even it means being apart (like with all the travel I did for work for the first few months of our marriage).

6). I love that he's goofy. I laugh every day just because he's being silly and having a good time.

7). I love that he likes the way I cook. I'm still experimenting with new things and flavors and he will patiently try everything. I told him he has to be honest so I don't make something he doesn't like again, but there have only been 1 or 2 times he's said that. He generally likes everything I make.

8). I love that he always looks up what the weather is going to be the next day and tells me because he knows I never know. Since I babysit and like to take the little boy on walks, he lets me know how much I need to bundle up.

9). I love that he's a provider for our family. I think he takes pride in being the head of the household, and I admire and respect that.

10). I love that he wants to have children someday. There are so many of his qualities that I would love to see passed on to our kids, and I can't wait to see him as a father.

2 comments:

Nocona said...

Your blog is so pretty. I love the music.

Kara Z said...

Thanks! I think maybe it's a little old- fashioned, since nobody else seems to have music anymore, but I like it too! :)

Can't wait to check out your blog!

- Kara

Blog Layout